Oatmeal pancakes with peaches
Oatmeal is a great component of any meal because of its nutrition. They also turn out delicious in pancakes, which are undoubtedly one of those dishes that we all love, especially when served with caramelized nuts and peaches.
To make pancakes you need (for 2-3 people):
- 120 g of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 250 ml (vegetable) milk
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (olive) oil
For caramelized peaches you need:
- 1 handful of cashews
- 1 peach
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave syrup
01. Mix oatmeal in flour in a blender or coffee grinder.
02. Mix oat flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
03. Mix milk, lemon and oil together in a small bowl. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
04. Pancakes: Melt a little fat in a pan, add the mixture to the hot pan and fry the pancakes until golden brown on both sides.
05. Caramelized peaches: Melt a drop of fat again in the pan. Add chopped nuts, agave syrup and a pinch of salt. When the nuts are slightly colored, add the diced peach and a spoonful of coconut flour (or coconut mousse, if you have it).
The recipe was created in collaboration with Monika Škorjanc (Instagram: @earthlymonika)